- fly in harsh weather conditions
- Rapid rescue interventions by first aid lifejacket delivery and positioning of victims
- Cenital high quality view for surveillance, risk detection and search of potential victims
- SAR operations become safer for Lifeguards
- Reduction of operational expenses
Over 90% of drowning deaths happen when there is a lack of surveillance.
Our goal is protecting swimmers:
- providing intelligence data enhancing situational awareness and facilitating coordination
- cenital risk detection
effective geospatial and video data collection
- cost-effective information-gathering tool
- High quality & amplitude of vision for a rapid first response, risk detection and operational savings.
A person drowning fights for its life within 20 and 60 seconds before submersion. Time is key.
No lifevest airdrop, Auxdron LFG DELIVERS flotation to the victim.
Lifejackets are triggered automatically when falling into the water. It inflates and then flips the person -even if is unconscious- into the upright position within seconds, keeping the breathing passages above water (not like inflatable tubes). The jacket also has a manual triggering system for added safety and can be used as support for 3-4 person (150N).
Lifeguards saved more than 3.000 swimmers from drowning between 2016 and 2017 only in Spain.
Enhanced High Quality and 3 axial stabilized Cenital View for easier operations, thanks to Full HD camera, 3 axial gimbal with 135º move across the vertical axis.
Create aerial surveying data in particullary dangerous locations to guarantee lifeguard safety.
Automated Search and Rescue Patterns (Expanding Square, Sector Search, Parallel Search, Creeping Line) to meet uniform coverage defining track spacing.
Best of breed technology for a safer operation
No airdrop, Auxdron LFG uses a dourble rescue pod lifejacket delivery system with mechanical fuse for controlled release making an effective delivery to the victim.
Ready for Harsh
Sparkproof battery plug, carbon fiber fuselage, corrossion resistance protections, Ingress protection and thermal interchange membranes for better thermal management.
Custom developped On Board Computer and API SDK for easy/fast enhancements based on customers requirements.
Double redundant CAN communication with open protocols for autodiagnostics and preventive maintenance of On Board Compuiter and Payloads.
Parachute Release. Tested according to EN 12491 and European Requirements (<69J impact avoidance, redundancy and buzzer). Adds an alarm, redundant battery and double CAN communication.
Flying in CTR
Use of Transponder Mode-S allowing the ATC (Air Traffic Control) to see the drone on their radar. It's also required to maintain two-way radio contact with ATC to make sure the safe operation between other airspace users.
Ask for new extended Functionalities and Accessories according to your needs.
Carbon Fiber Unibody
Lithium Polimer 6S 22.2V
DJI N3 Flight controller and DJI Lightbridge 2
X8 Coaxial with 18” Propellers
3 axial stabilized Gimbal with FHD fpv camera.
- CE Declaration of Conformity
- RPAS Technical Datasheet
- Product Manual (Use & Mantainance)
- RPAS Quality Control Inspection
VALUE ADDED SERVICES
AFTER SALES SUPPORT
- Multi-language Hotline (Monday-Friday from 8h00 till 18h00 CET)
- Email and Phone
- Preparation for long term storage
- Maitenance after accident/incident
- Flight Logs Analysis
TRAINNING & ASSISTANCE
- Auxdron Pilot Instructor or Proffesional Pilot Training Program
- Assistance for the Integration in the rescue protocols
- Development of custom solutions based on Hardware or Software changes
- Integration with different platfroms through API development